Thursday, December 6, 2007

Crepes on a Plane

American based Airlines are horrible. This is not a new fact nor is it quite understood until you ride a carrier like the one I took today. Asiana Airlines Flight 235 was just short of relaxing and enjoyable. I did ride business class so that might have something to do with it. From the moment I got on the plane the flight staff addressed me as "Mr. Fuchs", my water glass was never empty and they would go way out of their why to make sure I was comfortable. The blankets, pillows, magazines, headphones, lotions, and slippers (yes slippers) where all individually wrapped in sealed bags. Awesome. The meals were better than most restaurants could offer. Each meal was about 5 courses! Including crepes. The only negative is they did not have warm cookies.

Currently, I am sitting in the Airport lounge in Seoul, South Korea. Really nice couches, fully stocked bar with fruit and other snacks. Continue to read this web log to learn more about why this trip is better than shuveling snow and eating cold oatmeal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..so how are things going? Did u have fun last night? Are you working today ...Saturday? Are you going to church tomorrow...Sunday?